Sign in to follow this  
Militia

I have NICKS, BOWE, VJAX, Trent RICHARDSON & TATE

Im guessing the only one that u should have sat would be Tate, im wondering who u started over one of the best WR in the game, two VERY solid WRs and the best rookie RB in some time?

Im guessing the only one that u should have sat would be Tate, im wondering who u started over one of the best WR in the game, two VERY solid WRs and the best rookie RB in some time?

8team standard scoring +PPR (4 keepers)

QB: Matthew Stafford

WR: Mike Wallace

WR: Hakeem Nicks

WR: Malcom Floyd

RB: Maurice Jones Drew

RB: Ahmad Bradshaw

TE: Owen Daniels

DEF: Eagles

Ill concede maybe Bradshaw over Richardson, but after last week I thought maybe he just needed a few weeks to get going. WRONG. Floyd over Bowe or VJax, just a hunch,..... so far Floyd is doing okay too, but we'll see!

U have a good team, i would agree with all your starts, before games started of course, except Floyd, I would have gone with Bowe...however, u r loaded at WR, Vjax could be your 4th, pretty awesome WR corps. should feel good going forward, just hold on to them, try to combine one WR and one RB for a stud RB perhaps...maybe forte right before he comes back...

U have a good team, i would agree with all your starts, before games started of course, except Floyd, I would have gone with Bowe...however, u r loaded at WR, Vjax could be your 4th, pretty awesome WR corps. should feel good going forward, just hold on to them, try to combine one WR and one RB for a stud RB perhaps...maybe forte right before he comes back...

It's an 8-teamer with keepers; everyone has a good team. :dunno:

Also I could see starting Bradshaw over TRich.

thank you.

funny you say that. been txting the owner of Forte today. He will shop him and really needs a WR. I feel good about giving one to him for Forte. I gotta get something for this deep wr group, there worth little on my bench.