Sign in to follow this  
Packers_Lover76

Start Brady or Bradford?

Ok, I thought I was in great shape having Tom Brady as my starting quarterback, (Aaron Rodgers was picked right before my turn) but he has not been doing so great, I have started him both weeks so far. I was pretty frustrated to find out that my benched quarteback Sam Bradford did better than him Week 2, so that is my dilemma....Start Brady or Bradford, I am leaning towards Bradford, but not sure...Please help!!

Please people...I really need some advice!!!! !st time doing Fantasy Football, and I am still learning things about Football as well!!!

You really have to ask this???? If you really don't like Brady, you should trade him.

Another reason I am asking is because the Patriots are playing against the Ravens!!

....and Bradford is playing a well rested Bears team in Chicago that may be a little ornery after that debacle in GB.....

....and Bradford is playing a well rested Bears team in Chicago that may be a little ornery after that debacle in GB.....

Well I put Bradford in, then changed it back to Brady...I guess I will go with the 3 strikes and you're out scenario!!! Hopefully he will do work this week!!!

Start Brady, he had a bad week last week when his favorite target went down with a knee injury and somehow Mcdaniels wasn't able to come up with a backup game plan. This week they'll be more prepared and Gronk, Welker, and Lloyd will tear apart Cary Williams and the Ravens secondary.