Sign in to follow this  
Fresh1

Some Start/Sit Stuff - Week 3

For all, see here: http://www.ffblife.com/Fantasy-Football-Start-Sit/startsit12week3.html

Start

Robert Griffin III, WAS, vs CIN: 3 weeks in a row, but I know a lot of people still haven’t put him in their line up so I’m going to still put him here because I have him as my number 1 overall QB this week. With Brady and Brees struggling, Aaron Rodgers against a very tough opponent on the road, and RG3’s match up I feel like it’s time. Cincinnati just gave up 300 yards passing and 2 TDs to Brandon Wheeden! The same Brandon Wheeden who had a 5 QB rating the week prior was made to look like a regular Aaron Rodgers. Now it’s RG3’s turn.

Michael Bush, CHI, vs STL: I loved Michael Bush coming into the season, and I love him this week. When Bush is the featured back he nearly never disappoints. St. Louis has played much better the first two weeks of the season, but by no means have they completely fixed what was one of the worst run defenses we’ve seen in awhile. Whether you own Forte and need a replacement, or were lucky enough to stash Bush, get him active.

Sit

Peyton Manning, DEN, vs HOU: I thought it was just me, and then I heard a lot of commentary which made me feel a little saner, and Peyton’s arm looked very bad on Monday night. All of the worry about throwing to his right came completely true on Monday. Each of his 3 picks came from challenging the right side of the field on intermediate to deep throw attempts. If Peyton can’t use the whole field, he can’t completely play with defenses the way he is accustomed too. This week he gets the best pass D in the NFL in the Houston Texans. Bad combo.

Willis McGahee, DEN, vs HOU: Houston has one of the tougher defenses around, which we noted up with Peyton Manning, and things will be nearly just as tough in the run game as we mentioned in the pass. McGahee isn’t expected to top 20 carries very often this season and I don’t anticipate it happening in back to back weeks. Running backs isn’t exactly a deep position this year so I understand options are thin, but if you are one of the lucky ones with some depth, consider using it this week.

To see all starts and sits, check http://www.ffblife.com/Fantasy-Football-Start-Sit/startsit12week3.html

Good luck.

Advertisements and solicitations are inappropriate on these message boards. Any such messages will be removed at the discretion of either a forum moderator or administrator.

Not to mention, those all seem fairly obvious.

I actually disagree on Manning. The Texans statistically have the best pass D, but that's not hard to do when playing Tannehill and Gabbert. This week is their first real test, and it's in Mile High, where Manning looked pretty dominant in Week 1.

Certainly depends on who else you have at QB, but I wouldn't be scared into starting a clearly inferior QB just because of the matchup.

Advertisements and solicitations are inappropriate on these message boards. Any such messages will be removed at the discretion of either a forum moderator or administrator.

Isnt it hilarious when an admin forgets his login and has to create a new account to warn off the spammers?