Sign in to follow this  
dohi312

Fitgerald for Michael Bush?

I play in a standard league with 10 teams with 3 WR's, 2 RB's, and no flex. For RB I have CJ Spiller, Michael Bush, Marshawn Lynch, Ahmad Bradshaw, and now also Andre Brown. I have no idea how I ended up with so many RBs but I'm kinda hurting at WR now. For WR I have Jordy Nelson, Michael Crabtree, Vincent Jackson, and Santonio Holmes.

I recently just agreed to trade Fitgerald for Bush. I might also get Brandon Marshall in a different trade. I'm relatively new to fantasy football as this is basically only my 3rd season so I'm just seeing how I did for trades/if I should trade these for other players. My rosters in sig so any suggestions/help would be cool.

I think it's a fine trade to go for Marshall or Fitzgerald considering that Forte is going to come back sooner than later. Spiller/Lynch/Fitz/Jordy is a pretty decent core.

So it was a decent trade then? Also if I'm trying to get Brandon Marshall, what could I give up so that it would be more beneficial to me? He's kinda hurting at RB and TE

I would trade gronk for marshall and try to squeeeze something else out of him...

I would trade gronk and start bennett. I always think its best to sell the main name...

jdon

ps. fitzgerald is worthless.