Sign in to follow this  
J Money

Trade help

Hey guys,

First post on here so try not to be too mean! :doublethumbsup:

I have RG3 and Vick in one of my leagues and was trying to get rid of one of them for an upgrade at either WR or my flex. My team looks like this: Vick, Mccoy, MJD, Antonio Brown, Stevie Johnson, Kenny Britt, Jimmy Graham... RG3, Donald Brown, Ahmad Bradshaw, Heyward Bey, Dexter McCluster, Donnie Avery.

I was proposed P Manning, Steve Smith, and Demarco Murray for Vick, Donald Brown, and Jimmy Graham.

I could really use some help as I am very hesitant about this. I like RG3 so far obviously but can't decide if this pace will continue. Also, I am very hesitant about giving up Jimmy Graham as he is almost an advantage every week. Just looking for some good opinions.

Go Broncos!

I wouldnt touch that deal with a ten foot pole. Graham is top 1 or 2 TE in the league, QBs could be a wash. and then you are getting a WR that will be in your mix for a RB that could be in your mix on a weekly basis.

Even if your league doesnt start a TE, i dont make that deal. If you wanna roll with RG3, maybe package vick and a WR for a stud WR.

Please see mine

I wouldnt touch that deal with a ten foot pole. Graham is top 1 or 2 TE in the league, QBs could be a wash. and then you are getting a WR that will be in your mix for a RB that could be in your mix on a weekly basis.

Even if your league doesnt start a TE, i dont make that deal. If you wanna roll with RG3, maybe package vick and a WR for a stud WR.

Please see mine

I offered him Stevie Johnson instead of Graham and he wouldn't take it. I just don't think I can let go of Graham.

I offered him Stevie Johnson instead of Graham and he wouldn't take it. I just don't think I can let go of Graham.

Yeah, like pat said, Graham is the crux of that trade, and you simply can't lose that potential scoring output from your TE position. If you do want to try packaging Graham with a QB you should probably target a top 5 WR or RB for them.