Sign in to follow this  
epinindy

With Stewart likely out...DWill over AP this week?

Sounds like Jonathan Stewart is going to miss tonight's game. Having that said would you play DWill vs NYG tonight over AP vs SF on Sunday?

I agree with AP. Just read that they plan on giving him (AP) more carries going forward as well. I am a little biased as DWill burned me twice in the past two weeks. I started him week 1 and he gets nothing, then I bench him week 2 and he scores.

Sounds like Jonathan Stewart is going to miss tonight's game. Having that said would you play DWill vs NYG tonight over AP vs SF on Sunday?

Tough choices my brother , I am from S.F. (but not a homer) and their def is beyond any other..they simple do not miss tackles and AP is in for a long day ,BUT DWill !@#$%^&*() Carolina needs to run the ball but with who...Newton ? It is a mess in Carolina with RB's....that being said....Probably AP...do not expect much and do not expect the coach to keep him in there if things get bad as I think they will. SORRY

Thanks for the help, yeah it's a tough choice. Hopefully Foster goes off and makes up for whatever I don't get here. My team in is injury hell so far this season however so hopefully it gets better.

Carolina's running game is in a shamble, but AP is against in my opinion the best tackling defense in the league. With this all in consideration I'm still going with AP. he was promised more workload this week. In the end it is your decision though.

Look at mine!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=407833

All I know is after week 1 where he tore it up when everyone said that he needed to be benched..I think you can't bench AP, he has a much higher ceiling and probably a better floor than DWill this week, even with Jstew out, especially because I think Tolbert will steal any goal-line carries anyways.