Sign in to follow this  
asav78

Leonard Hackerson

Leonard Hankerson (WR)- The design of the Washington offense puts the “X” receiver in a position to make big plays and be the focal point of the passing attack. A good example of this would be the first half of Week One when Pierre Garcon exploded for over 100 yards and a TD bomb. Garcon (foot) is doubtful to play, and Aldrick Robinson failed to make an impact in Week Two. Enter Leonard Hankerson as the starter for Week Three. Hankerson caught a deep touchdown pass last week and looks like has the size (6′ 2″ 215 lbs.) to give a struggling Cincinnati secondary some serious problems. Hankerson is available in over 42% of ESPN fantasy leagues, so fantasy owners hurt by Sunday’s inactive list can consider the second-year receiver a high-upside option.

Anyone have the cajonez to start him?:unsure:

I picked him up in my one league when I heard Peter Waiter was doubtful. Figures to be a shootout in DC? My other options are ehh at WR#3 IE:Decker/Smith/Hartline/

Read that the X spot is the first read in the Washington offense, so picked him up and am rolling with him over Hillis in the flex. Hope he can put up a Barden type game.

Trying to decide if I should pick him up and drop Collie in a 16 team league or drop Sanders. Playing him in flex spot with Steven Jackson hurt. 16 team league very thin.

Trying to decide if I should pick him up and drop Collie in a 16 team league or drop Sanders. Playing him in flex spot with Steven Jackson hurt. 16 team league very thin.

I think Collie is way too much of a risk to ever start - assuming he makes it back - even if he does play, when tap to the head and he's out - just a shame for him and scary too - but he's approaching Jahvid Best status. You also have Avery establishing himself at the Colts WR2 now.

Emmanuel Sanders has a lot of upside but I'd hold Hankerson over him at least until this Garcon situation plays out. If Garcon doesn't make it back, Hankerson could become the Sins WR1.

I already picked up Hankerson myself. I'm willing to start him over Hartline today, but haven't decided if I'll start him over Stephen Hill.