Sign in to follow this  
jjbeve

LeShoure & Smith for SJax?

I have Leshoure and Smith. I hate that I am using up two spots on my bench. Thinking about trading them for SJax. Bad idea?

I have Leshoure and Smith. I hate that I am using up two spots on my bench. Thinking about trading them for SJax. Bad idea?

I would go for it. SJAX is going to be better then them too. Only reason LeShourse went nuts this weekend was ebcause he was facing the Titans defense.

Smith is droppable no matter what. And, with Best coming back in a couple of weeks, so there's too much uncertainty in that backfield.

Make sure you get SJax's handcuff.

SJAX is splitting now with Richardson.

No he's not. Richardson got 4 carries this week, even with SJax being injured. It's a tough call with such a small sample size on LeShoure, personally I would take SJax but I'm probably biased because I have him. What I will say is he has an undisputed chokehold on the starting gig and all carries, and despite having a low stat line, had a good week 1 and was 58 yards in on 9 carries before getting injured early in week 2, and played a Bears Def injured last week, so he's not as bad as he looks right now.