Sign in to follow this  
seh2000

hate our rule

We have to keep a specific number of players at each position. I grabbed Andre Brown and had Bradshaw on IR...so my current RBs are:

Andre brown

Ahmad Bradshaw

Pierre Thomas

Shonne green

Donald Brown

Marshawn Lynch

We can only keep 5 running backs, in a ppr league... who do I DUMP and is it really a close call?

Leave Link:

Drop either P. Thomas or Greene. Even though I hate S. Greene, he has a better situation than Thomas so I would say Thomas without question.

We have to keep a specific number of players at each position. I grabbed Andre Brown and had Bradshaw on IR...so my current RBs are:

Andre brown

Ahmad Bradshaw

Pierre Thomas

Shonne green

Donald Brown

Marshawn Lynch

We can only keep 5 running backs, in a ppr league... who do I DUMP and is it really a close call?

Leave Link:

I'd probably dump Pierre Thomas.

Shonn Greene hasn't looked very good, but the coaches seem to like him for some reason and I think he'll continue to get the bulk of the carries over Bilal Powell. Pierre Thomas is a good player, but he's got competition with Sproles and Ingram. Plus, the Saints just don't seem like a very good running team. I think he'll be pretty inconsistent over the course of the entire season -- some good weeks and some zero weeks.

Hope that helps. Please help with mine: RB-for-WR Keeper Trade