Sign in to follow this  
Redzonehog

RG3 Trade

My QB's are Romo and Palmer. I have been offered RG3 and Lions DST for Dez Bryant and Carson Palmer. Sick of Romo's mediocrity, so I'd like to have RG3 (injury risk or not).

Without Dez, my two starting WRs would be Julio Jones and Desean Jackson. Desean was my flex, but I would move Andre Brown there for now. Is this a good trade for me?

To me it looks like a two for one with RG3 for Dez and Palmer. Lions DEF/ST is just an add on. If you RG3 can keep up what he is doing then I would do it immediately. Not sure what you have for another defense or what is available but that should not be too difficult to find a replacement. Pick up Ariz if available. Dallas can become better as the season goes and Dez's value could go up. Overall I like the trade.

My QB's are Romo and Palmer. I have been offered RG3 and Lions DST for Dez Bryant and Carson Palmer. Sick of Romo's mediocrity, so I'd like to have RG3 (injury risk or not).

Without Dez, my two starting WRs would be Julio Jones and Desean Jackson. Desean was my flex, but I would move Andre Brown there for now. Is this a good trade for me?

I would definitely do this trade. RG3 is the #1 scorer in fantasy right now, and should be treated as such. If you can get that for Dez Bryant, you're doing great. I'm an RG3 owner, and there's no way I'd trade him for anything less than a tier 2 WR, in the mold of Cruz, Fitz, R White, etc... On another note, I also own Romo, and I suspect he'll pick it up from here on out. He'll have the occasional bad game, which is what you historically get from him, but he will still finish top 10 or better. I'm not sold on Dez becoming, or being a consistent scorer though. I would do the deal.

Thanks guys. Did the trade. I believe I'm ok losing Dez because Desean is at least as good as him. I also claimed Jerome Simpson off waivers as my WR3 this morning.