Sign in to follow this  
Gandalfthecat

Start Alfred Morris or Matt Forté?

They both have tough matchups against very good defenses. I believe TB has the best run defense and DAL has the best overall defense in the league if I am not mistaken?

I think that DAL/CHI can be low scoing and CHI offense is in disarray with Cutler. Both offenses are struggling and face tough defenses in that game. The chances are more likely that WAS can keep pace or even beat TB (won't be as high scoring as the TB/NYG game) and even though TB is stingy with rushing yards, I think they have allowed rushing TDs the last couple of weeks.

With that said, I think I like a healthy Morris over Forte that his coach says has a long ways to go in regards to playing this week. Not big one either, but I would normally play Forte if he was going into the game with no injuries.

Healthy Morris all day...I don't like to mess with GTD I usually get two carries for -5 yards and you don't see them again all day.

Don't start Forte yet. Be patient. The Bears don't want to rush him back and lose him for the season again. It may take a week or two, but he'll be back in the swings of things...IF he can stay healthy.

I also have both Morris and Forte and I'm starting Morris he's healthy and getting a lot of touches. There is a good chance Forte might play Monday night but it might not be much

Too much risk to start Forte on MNF as you risk teh potential of getting zero points. If they both started at teh same time and you knew for a fact, you could maybe argue Forte, but I stick with my initial post. Morris getting 5-6 points is better than Forte with a potential 0.

I am having issues with Morris but in a different circumstance.