Sign in to follow this  
uwilose123

Trade Help

.5 PPR standard scoring:

QB - RG III, Vick

RB - Forte, Richardson, Benson, Ridley, Ingram, D Thomas

WR - Cruz, AJ

TE - FInley

Upgrade at TE and have the luxury of sitting CJ on my bench unless he turns it around 2nd half like he did last year?? Hmmm jis value couldn't be any lower

I don't mind it, because I think Finley will get better....but I think there will be weeks were you are kicking yourself when Gronk catches 2 tds. I don't think you could get much better with CJ being involved in that trade. Most people seem to think he almost has negative value at this point.

EDIT: I think I got it backwards. If you have Finley then I would not give up all of that for Gronk and wishful thinking of CJ. Use Vick to upgrade at RB if needed, but Finley should improve. There are cheaper TE targets you could try to trade for, but I would stand pat with Finley. He is being targeted as the number 2 receiver, but the offense just needs to work out some kinks...and they will.

I would jump on this trade. Gronk is a huge step up at TE and CJ will end up with more points than Benson and Ridley combined. The only drawback is that you'll be left with only one healthy starter, but I think Daniel Thomas will get his fair share of touches with Bush and his injury concerns.

I would jump on this trade. Gronk is a huge step up at TE and CJ will end up with more points than Benson and Ridley combined. The only drawback is that you'll be left with only one healthy starter, but I think Daniel Thomas will get his fair share of touches with Bush and his injury concerns.

Thats a bold statement regarding CJ, especially considering Ridley has been borderline RB1 status to start the season.