Sign in to follow this  
atsomeday

5 Good WR's Pick Three

I have P. Harvin, J. Nelson, R. Wayne, Torrey Smith. and M. Wallace and can start two at WR and one at flex in 12 team NO ppr league. I just don't know which three to go with. I noticed that FFToday is very high on Reggie Wayne against Green Bay, so now wondering if I shouldn't put him in. I currently have Nelson, Harvin, and T. Smith starting, but noticed that FFToday doesn't appear high on Harvin at all this week. Thoughts?

That's a tough call. I have Percy Harvin as well. Although the Titans' pass defense is atrocious, it's been the TE doing most of the damage against them (hence the checkmark on Kyle Rudolph in the rankings). It's hard because Harvin touches the ball so much, including returns.

I think they are higher on Wayne figuring that GB/IND is going to be a high scoring game forcing IND to keep up the pace.

I wouldn't bench Torrey Smith at this point because he's been on fire the past 2 weeks.

Not sure I would start Wallace in what figures to be a lower scoring game between PHI/PIT.

Jordy Nelson is the swing-man. I'd be hard pressed to bench him, but he hasn't lit it up the same way as 2011.

Safe play: Nelson, Harvin, Smith

Riskier play: Nelson, Wayne, Smith

Please see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=409375

Harvin is a lock. Nelson seems like a really good start with Jennings likely out.

That leaves your third position...I like Torrey Smith, but he's more feast-or-famine with the long ball.

I would start Mike Wallace in the third slot. Although he goes up against a tough defense, Roethlisberger has been on fire and Wallace will definitely get a good number of targets.