Sign in to follow this  
RSersen

Forte, Charles, Mathews - Pick 2

Driving myself nuts over this.

Charles - hot hand, two great games in a row. But a tough matchup against Baltimore.

Mathews - great matchup against NO. Thinking he'll regain the starting job after last week's "lesson" and get the lion's share. Little worried about Battle, and a little worried about the Saints getting up big and forcing SD to stop running.

Forte - another good matchup with Jacksonville. Figure Bears should get a decent lead and then grind it out.

I'm afraid whoever I bench will be the wrong choice. Leaning Charles, based on matchup alone. But looking for other opinions.

Driving myself nuts over this.

Charles - hot hand, two great games in a row. But a tough matchup against Baltimore.

Mathews - great matchup against NO. Thinking he'll regain the starting job after last week's "lesson" and get the lion's share. Little worried about Battle, and a little worried about the Saints getting up big and forcing SD to stop running.

Forte - another good matchup with Jacksonville. Figure Bears should get a decent lead and then grind it out.

I'm afraid whoever I bench will be the wrong choice. Leaning Charles, based on matchup alone. But looking for other opinions.

Never bench your studs. Jamal Charles is riding a hot hand so you should go with him even if it is Baltimore D. I would bench Matthews until he sorts out his platoon with Battle. Please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=409470

Charles has as much upside as any RB in the NFL. Forte is a lot safer pick than Mathews.