Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

FLEX: Colston vs. SD, or Ridley vs. DEN

Hi all,

I've got two good options at my FLEX spot. I've got S. Ridley who is having a good season so far, at home vs. DEN. I'm a little worried about NE using Woodhead a lot like a couple of weeks ago, against BAL... :unsure:

I've also got Colston, at home vs. SD. Colston FINALLY came alive last week (on my bench...), and L. Moore is already ruled out. Gotta figure that he'll get a ton of looks. I think last week was also the first week his foot's been healthy.

I've currently got Ridley in there, but am seriously considering going instead with Colston.

Thoughts???? Leave YOUR link, I reply! :cheers:

Hi all,

I've got two good options at my FLEX spot. I've got S. Ridley who is having a good season so far, at home vs. DEN. I'm a little worried about NE using Woodhead a lot like a couple of weeks ago, against BAL... :unsure:

I've also got Colston, at home vs. SD. Colston FINALLY came alive last week (on my bench...), and L. Moore is already ruled out. Gotta figure that he'll get a ton of looks. I think last week was also the first week his foot's been healthy.

I've currently got Ridley in there, but am seriously considering going instead with Colston.

I have Colston, who also came alive on my bench...I'm rolling with him instead of Michael Turner at Flex this week. Depending on how you rate Turner vs. Ridley maybe that helps you. Please check out mine. http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=409534

Hi all,

In a PPR league I would go Colston. You are right he will get a ton of targets this week. In a standard league I would consider Ridley (i like rbs because they usually get volume) however, I cannot trust what NE will do. They may decide to air it out, go with woodhead, or some rb from their practice team. For me it comes down to trust and I trust Colston in that passing offense more.

Good Luck.

Mine please

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=409563

In a PPR league I would go Colston. You are right he will get a ton of targets this week. In a standard league I would consider Ridley (i like rbs because they usually get volume) however, I cannot trust what NE will do. They may decide to air it out, go with woodhead, or some rb from their practice team. For me it comes down to trust and I trust Colston in that passing offense more.

Good Luck.

Mine please

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=409563

Well said.