Sign in to follow this  
ullloveit

QB Trade Help Please

Hi Guys,

I really need your help. I am in a 12 team PPR league 4pts passing TDS and 6 pts rushing and receiving tds. You can only start 1 qb, 1 rb, 1wr and two flex (rbs or wrs). I am stacked at rb and Wr.

My Team

Cutler, Ponder (These guys stink)

Murray, Matthews, Spiller, F Jackson, and D williams

J Jones, M Colston, J Maclin, and B Hartline

He traded for Tony Romo knowing I needed a QB thinking he could flip him for two skill position players. He has Brady, Romo, and Dalton. Howwever, he has no RB's. The best RB he has is D Thomas. He also has Larry Fitz, AJ Green, L Moore, and Nate Washington, V Davis.

He keeps wanting me to trade Colston and Spiller for Dalton and Moore.

What do you think would be a fair trade or do you think I just stick with the garbage I have at QB? I don't see much of an upgrade from Culter or Ponder to Dalton or Romo. He wants Murray and J Jones for Brady. 4pts for passing TD.

Thanks for your help!!

Leave a link and I will answer yours.

Hi Guys,

I really need your help. I am in a 12 team PPR league 4pts passing TDS and 6 pts rushing and receiving tds. You can only start 1 qb, 1 rb, 1wr and two flex (rbs or wrs). I am stacked at rb and Wr.

My Team

He traded for Tony Romo knowing I needed a QB thinking he could flip him for two skill position players. He has Brady, Romo, and Dalton. Howwever, he has no RB's. The best RB he has is D Thomas. He also has Larry Fitz, AJ Green, L Moore, and Nate Washington, V Davis.

What do you think would be a fair trade or do you think I just stick with the garbage I have at QB? I don't see much of an upgrade from Culter or Ponder to Dalton or Romo. He wants Murray and J Jones for Brady. 4pts for passing TD.

Thanks for your help!!

Anyone please

Hi Guys,

My Team

Thanks for your help!!

Try trading Murray, Jones, and D-Will/Spiller for Brady and Lance Moore or one of his RBs. It would be a huge improvement at QB and you are getting a pretty good return at RB/WR.

Mine Please

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=409567

Murray and Jones were likely your first two picks. Brady was likely his first pick - and then either AJ or Fitz.

Seems kind of odd to switch such high picks / players, but neither of you knew how the rest of your draft was going to end up going.

I'd sway two-for-two.

Thanks for mine, regarding Colston. Still leaning towards Ridley. I think SD will be able to pound Battle / Mathews all day, and am worried about how many possessions NO will have.

Honestly giving up Colston in exchange for Moore isn't a big drop off. Number one target for Brees is Sproles, then Graham then Colston/Moore. Then you are giving up Spiller for Dalton essentially which I think you can do better. You should be able to shop Spiller or FJax for a better QB in my opinion.