Sign in to follow this  
KenboSlice925

Lost by 2 points.

Too bad Chris Johnson doesn't know how to fall forward.... Or Vick can't hang onto the football (especially on the goal line), and mendenhall had a 22 yard run called back. What's a guy gotta do to catch a break?

Take a look at his team. he probably had some similar things happen to his players. So in acuality, you could have lost by much more.

Hope that makes you feel better. :overhead:

I lost on Matt Ryan's victory play a couple of weeks ago. He had 21 yards rushing and lost 2 yards on the kneel. I lost my game because he dropped below 20 yards rushing. Its aggravating losing like this and yours too. Dropped balls, penalities negating TDs etc. Everyone who plays FF gets stung by this from time to time.

Ha, my opponent had Phil Rivers, and as a result he was able to tie the game on that final drive as they were moving the ball, and probably needed 1 more completion to take the lead for the win.. I had no players left, and instead,that game ending strip/fumble (thanks to an injured Chargers lineman not man enough to share that he was hurt), gave me a much needed win by 2pts..Thanks Saints "D" .. :cheers: