Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

***Official Week 7 College Gambling Thread***

NCAA record 48-45 -1 unit

I should probably play less since there is just a risk I just lose my prop money but oh well that is no fun.

Some interesting games I like early are Stanford +8 and Ohio St -17, also Florida Vandy seems way too low, only thought could be trap game, Florida just played LSU, and now they have S. Carolina next week.

Philly would you be so kind as to post the Dr Bob picks? Appreciate the help. Thx and good luck this weekend. Miss you posting your picks and hope you luck has turned around since you stopped posting.

Philly would you be so kind as to post the Dr Bob picks? Appreciate the help. Thx and good luck this weekend. Miss you posting your picks and hope you luck has turned around since you stopped posting.

3 stars:

Tulsa -16.5

North Carolina -6.5

Texas Tech +4.5

2 stars:

UAB +14.5

Ucla

Kent st

TCU

Strong Opinions:

Pittsburgh

South Alabama

W. Ky -1 (-102)Winner

Absolutely amazing up by 2 on Troy's what 12 yard line 3rd and 5 with 1:17 left and Troy has no timeouts left and W. KY throws a focking incomplete pass. Could have left them with about 30 seconds left, but instead leave them with over 1 minute left.

Then focking kick a pop up kick to the 30 yard line to take zero time of the clock.

How the fock can coaches be this focking stupid, it's just amazing to me.

I'm opposite of you tonight, got Navy +1 and the over (58)

I think the over might be the stronger bet, just have a nagging feeling that Navy wins tonight.

Good luck tonight.

I'm opposite of you tonight, got Navy +1 and the over (58)

I think the over might be the stronger bet, just have a nagging feeling that Navy wins tonight.

Good luck tonight.

Ditto on this, taking Navy +1, but the O/U went from 61 to 57.5, big drop. I almost took the U-61 this morning, but didn't do it...I could have had a huge middle. As it is, I'll probably take the O-57.5.

Ditto on this, taking Navy +1, but the O/U went from 61 to 57.5, big drop. I almost took the U-61 this morning, but didn't do it...I could have had a huge middle. As it is, I'll probably take the O-57.5.

Yes I saw it at 60.5 this morning and waited and then didnt take it at 58 when I took CMU

Probably small card tomorrow

1st half North Carolina -4.5Winner

North Carolina -7Loser

Texas Tech +4Winner

Wisky -1Winner

Stanford +7Push, BS call and I should have locked this in earlier when it was 8

Ok -3.5Winner

Michigan St under 23.5Bet this every week what a focking sorry ass offense Winner

LSU -3 Loser

Vandy +10Loser

LA tech +9.5Winner

Wow they suck, should have know it's the only team Michigan St actually looked like a real team

I found it hard to believe that they couldn't score, Navy's defense is terrible. They single handedly cost me my over bet.

I found it hard to believe that they couldn't score, Navy's defense is terrible. They single handedly cost me my over bet.

Enos focking quit in the 4th qtr he didnt even try, what a loser.

I was hemming and hawing over that Over bet (no pun intended), right up until the game started and didn't get the bet in, only Navy +1. :)

I like U-49 in the early game, Louisville vs Pitt, the last 5-times these teams have played each other have been the U, let's see if the trend continues.

Lots of rain and wind in the Midwest today, will have to see if any games may be affected.

I also like (early games):

Minn +3.5 vs NW

Iowa +7.5 vs Mich St.

Wisc/Purdue O-50.5

Tex +3.5 vs Oklahoma and U-57.5 (this line is dropping fast for some reason)

EDIT: Took the O-54 in this game as well to hopefully middle

Auburn/Miss U-49

Took Kent State, Temple, Washington, and Game Cocks. 3-0 on the day but could have easily been 1-2. Hoping Game Cocks can hold it off.