Sign in to follow this  
bonkbonk

Trash RB - I need to pick up 2 of these guys

And most likely start one of them.

Who's the odd man out here.

Green - Has Starks to compete with. They never run in the red zone if they do, Kruhn gets the goal line work.

Powell - Has competition. Not like the Cards are lighting up on offense.

Ballard - Indy is not producing a lot of ground game #'s.

Ballard is only 2-3 weeks guaranteed on a shaky run game. Green to me is the best bet, then Powell then Ballard

Ballard is only 2-3 weeks guaranteed on a shaky run game. Green to me is the best bet, then Powell then Ballard

-Green has Stark to contend with, plus others. GB has yet to decide who their #1 until they both prove themselves

-I put Howling over Powell.

-Ballard is guaranteed starter, plus a favorable matchup against the Jets AND the next two weeks.

I would go with Ballard (start him if you need to) and Green. Ballard had a good preseason, and even when D. Brown returns, it's not as if it will hurt you to throw Ballard back into the WW pool. I was/am in the same predicament. Beyond Charles and Forte (perhaps Tate, when healthy), I have NOTHING at RB. So, being an IDP league, I actually traded Patrick Willis for Ballard. Our league does not require we carry ANY LBs on our squads (DBs and DLs, yes....LBs are merely coded as "D" -- and we start two of them....could be a safety, DB or LB). TONS of adequate IDPs on waivers, NO RBs! Had to do it, and picked up Von Miller to start in PWs place.

Could use help with mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=410042