Sign in to follow this  
LeBron

Belichick up to his old tricks.

Because they were paying attention to the game and not just the box score. Ridley didn't get on the field with any sort of consistency until Bolden was hurt. Assess the whole situation next time, not just the stats, and you won't look like such a tard with posts like this. :cheers:

Easy man, I watched the game as well (albeit on RZ channel), and if you read my post you would understand what I was trying to say. The first four series went, Ridley, Ridley (Woodhead for 3rd down), Bolden, Ridley. Bolden has been getting a series here and there for the past few weeks, so really you are just extrapolating that he was going to be more involved just because he had one series?? It seems like you were the one who just saw that he had 6 carries on his 1 series and said that Ridley didn't get in the game.

Like I said, gameflow and opponent had a major impact on his usage. Gameflow meaning that the Pats weren't up big like they were in the games before. It was easy to see this coming and as I mentioned, was much like the Ravens game. If you stick to the actual facts, so far there is nothing to indicate that Ridley has lost as the primary / clock killing back.

I would love to hear your assessment of the situation, but I would be surprised if you have much insight to offer.