Sign in to follow this  
dj88

Trade Matt Ryan for Arian Foster?

3 members have voted

1. 1. Pull the trigger?

• Yes
    • No

Here's what you need to take into consideration:

1) This is a TD heavy/only league. Yards don't mean enough to matter.

2) QB's get 6 points for all TD's.

I have Matt Ryan and Ben Roethlisberger. The Foster owner isn't interested in Roethlisberger; only Ryan. The back end of the trade would be Romo for Lynch. I think I'd be giving up too much, however Lynch has absolutely sucked. 2 TD's in 6 games. Also worth mentioning barring injury I'd never have to use Romo (Pittsburgh has had their bye).

Is the difference in TD's from Lynch to Foster enough to offset the drop I'll get from Ryan to Roethlisberger? Ryan still plays the Saints twice this year which is why I'm leaning towards no. However Foster scores regularly.

Advice would be most welcome.

who are your other RB's?

I am undecided on a roethlisberger trade right now too because their o-line is really messed up. I am worried as to whether he will survive the season.

foster is the ###### though, id go for it, and pray ben stays healthy. hell play well if he does

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=410520

I am thinking you should pull the trigger and get AFoster. Big Ben has been pretty solid for the most part and adding Foster would add stability to your RB corps when there haven't been a ton of RBs getting in the endzone a lot this year. Do it.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=410532&st=0

After the trade I'd have (10 teamer):

QB - Roethlisberger

RB - Foster

RB - Rice

WR - D. Thomas (DEN)

WR - Fitzgerald

WR - T. Gonzalez

My 3rd/4th backs are a complete mess. Donald Brown and Vick Ballard. I'm very top heavy and susceptible to injury/bye's and this trade wouldn't change that.

I would definitely do this deal.

Although on paper Ryan/Lynch is worth much more than Roethlisberger/Foster, the TD differential is huge. Roeth/Foster have much more TD potential than the other two.

I would definitely do this deal.

Although on paper Ryan/Lynch is worth much more than Roethlisberger/Foster, the TD differential is huge. Roeth/Foster have much more TD potential than the other two.

Pull the trigger immediately. Big Ben is one of the better kept secrets year after year (why I do not know) and while he's rolling he's good for 250+ and 2TD every week.