Sign in to follow this  
Romie

Two positions Help

Hey all, Thanks for the advice last week.. it paid off nicely. I'm stuck this week with my delima on starting McFadden vs Ballard and Hakeem Nicks vs Antonio Bron. Both running backs are up against bad defenses.. McFad.. against Jags.. and Ballard against Browns. Nicks played last week with 4 points. first week back from injury.. A-Brown gained 5 points but A-Brown is against Bengirls and Hakeem is up against the Redskins.. I've also aquired Stephen Hill who has been the Jets rdzone target.. again. your inputis greatly appreciated.

thanks.

R

Definitely start McFadden over Ballard...not even close.

I like Nicks this week over Antonio Brown...but barely. Nicks seems slow after the injury, otherwise he'd be a no-brainer. Brown has been underachieving, so you'd really be gambling that this is his breakout week.

Thanks Jetdoc.. Can I thrown something else out at the crowd.. I'm tossed in who I should play as my WR..

Avail.

Nicks

San. Moss

Wayne (no brainer there)

James Jones

A. Brown

Lance Moore.

I was going to go with San. Moss and Nicks plus Wayne as my No.1 WR.. but Brown might break out against the Cissynaties Bengirls, and Jones might be held against the Rams.. so that leaves Moore vs TB, Moss vs Giants and Nicks vs Redskins. Who would you choose as the three WR's.

thanks all.

R