Sign in to follow this  
Stifler

Larry Fitzgerald

I know he is a stud but will his situation and schedule really make him that risky of a play? I was offered Fitz for Maclin and Mendy today and was told not to take the trade by a friend (not in the league). I haven't seen one Cardinal game all year so I really don't know what to think other than what I can gather from the box scores.

Is he going to have a dip in production from here on out? Is Skelton really going to destroy his value? Please discuss.

I'm fairly certain that when Skelton was at the helm, Fitzgerald was more productive. Not sure what it will be like this year, but Kolb getting injured seems to be a GOOD sign for Fitz, not bad.

I have Fitz and he's been ok. I agree that Skelton is better for him, but the Cardinal offensive line is legendary terrible. I think it's easily the worst in the league. They can't run because there are no holes and they can't pass because the QB is always getting hit. Combine that with the fact that neither Skelton nor Kolb is anything more than average at best and you have a recipe for a pedestrian season out of Fitz.