Sign in to follow this  
j0ker

Wayne for Fitzgerald?

I was offered Wayne for Fitzgerald straight up yesterday. I am struggling at 2-4 and he is at 4-2. His RB are not great and has no depth but I am daling with injuries so I'm not sure if I can trade anything more. On the year aside from Wayne's monster game they are about even in points. Both are targeted a ton a game but I think Wayne's schedule is more favorable coming up and Skelton along with Arizona's O line scares me. Is it worth it or just stay put? Lineup below Thanks and leave a link!

Mine

P. Manning Murray (inj), Bradshaw (not 100%), M. Bush, P. Thomas, Fitzgerald, Decker, Bowe, Hawkins

His

Ryan, Jones Drew, Leshoure, Stephens-Howling Roddy, Nelson,Cruz, Wayne

I was offered Wayne for Fitzgerald straight up yesterday. I am struggling at 2-4 and he is at 4-2. His RB are not great and has no depth but I am daling with injuries so I'm not sure if I can trade anything more. On the year aside from Wayne's monster game they are about even in points. Both are targeted a ton a game but I think Wayne's schedule is more favorable coming up and Skelton along with Arizona's O line scares me. Is it worth it or just stay put? Lineup below Thanks and leave a link!

Mine

P. Manning Murray (inj), Bradshaw (not 100%), M. Bush, P. Thomas, Fitzgerald, Decker, Bowe, Hawkins

His

Ryan, Jones Drew, Leshoure, Stephens-Howling Roddy, Nelson,Cruz, Wayne

I would decline that trade. Skelton now starting for the Cards is a huge plus for Fitz! Skelton gets him the ball all the time compared to Kolb, who would go long stretches without even looking his way. Hold on to Fitz