Sign in to follow this  
tpete0

Flex help

5-1 this year and looking to keep on going. 1qb/2rb/2wr/1te/1k/1d/1flex my line up this week due to byes is

Brees

Rice

Sproles

H.Nicks

Mike William

Graham

kicker and d don't matter for this question, i have 6 players on by weeks, i have to choose two between mike williams, antonio brown or doug martins, ppr league. Leave link will reply to yours

The only way this question would be hard is if return yds matter and you think Antonio Brown will get a return TD.

Doug Martin and Mike Williams between both expect 1 TD at least maybe 2. 80 yds easy between the 2 maybe 120. And as far as rush... hmm no Jammal Charles explosion but 70-100 seem right unless Drew Brees blows them out Aaron Rodgers style... then more like 40.

NO cornerbacks seem healthy but I can see the Bucs getting 3 TD and those to being part of 1 or more.

I'd monitor Hakeem snaps he seemed healthy last game but you want more than 30.

but with mendenahll and redman out don't you think big ben will throw nearly 50 times that game? i like the buc boys this week but if saints do end up blowing them out martin wont do anything and williams could still be solid play, im leaning towards brown and williams, so what your final two you pick?