Sign in to follow this  
ynotu

Help me find a trade

Help me find a trade with this guy

We start QB, 2x RB, 2x WR, TE, WR/RB, WR/TE, K, DEF.

Bonus 4 points for 100+ yards rushing, 2 points for 100 yards receiving.

Other rules are standard non-ppr, 14 Team league

My squad:

QB: Rivers, Freeman

RB: Foster, McCoy, A Green(flex), Tate, Tanner AND JENNINGS (got the #1 waiver rank and plan on picking up Jennings).

WR: AJ Green, Nicks, Sanders, V Brown

TE: Pitta, Tamme

My normal starters are highlighted.

MY WEAKNESSES: I dont mind having Alex Green as my flex, but I am not very happy with Sanders as my WR/TE (I traded away my WR depth to get Foster). I am hoping that Vincent Brown can be my WR3 when he returns. Pitta is not a TE1 either and Rivers/Freeman have been frustrating so far.

HIS TEAM:

QB: Eli, Cutler

RB: Spiller, Powell, Battle, Benson

WR: Julio Jones, Dez Bryant, James Jones, Gibson, Ogletree, Jeffery,

TE: Gronkowski, Gates

He LOVES Julio Jones and drafted him early this year. Last year he owned AJ Green so he has a similiar man crush on him after that. He has always been a huge fan of Antonio Gates and that is probably why he drafted him pretty early, even though he already owned Gronk. He is not a big fan of Eli Manning or Dez Bryant.

I am thinking that my main targets should be Dez Bryant, Eli Manning and Gronkowski. Anyone see any good trades? I dont mind trading away any of my own players if that helps my team, even if it means letting go of AJ Green. He is DESPERATE for RB's right now, so any trade should probably involve Alex Green + Jennings.

Any suggestions?

Thanks guys! I am not a big fan of overpaying for TE's and I'm not sure Gates is worth a starting RB, and I'm also pretty sure I cant get Gronkowski straight up for just one of them either. Also, if I move both for a TE I am still left without both a flex and a decent wr3. Surely there must be some bigger trade that makes sense?

Like the guy above, I would also look to trade for a TE. I'd say Gates because Im sure you could get him for alot cheaper than Gronk. Your RBs are solid and maybe you could get Gates for Jennings. Good luck!

I have to agree with the others and say go for a TE. He looks light on RBs so maybe throw him Tate or Jennings for Gates - or if he's crazy enough, Gronk.