Sign in to follow this  
ziggyschiefs

Tough Call...who to start?

I have Mathews (@Cle), R. Bush (@NYJ), and Sproles (@Den) at RB

and Austin (NYG), J. Jones (@Phi), and Harvin (TB) at WR

I need to fill two RB spots, two WR spots and a flex. who do i leave out? i just can't decide, i feel like Austin is bound to have a good game against the Giants but he's who i'm thinking about leaving out. Maybe Bush? They all have good matchups except maybe Julio but i'm not wanting to sit him.

I have Mathews (@Cle), R. Bush (@NYJ), and Sproles (@Den) at RB

and Austin (NYG), J. Jones (@Phi), and Harvin (TB) at WR

I need to fill two RB spots, two WR spots and a flex. who do i leave out? i just can't decide, i feel like Austin is bound to have a good game against the Giants but he's who i'm thinking about leaving out. Maybe Bush? They all have good matchups except maybe Julio but i'm not wanting to sit him.

Austin or Mathews. I don't like Mathews, so that's who I would sit...don't care who he's playing.

I would leave out Miles Austin they all have good matchups I always like RB's over WR because there is more touches for the running back.

I would leave out Miles Austin they all have good matchups I always like RB's over WR because there is more touches for the running back.

Agreed. I don't see how you can sit any offensive player against the Browns or how you could sit Harvin right now. I agree that Jones is tough to sit because he always has the potential for a monster game. Sit Austin.

Mine Please:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=411113

Good problem to have by the way, and after really thinking about it I would leave Sproles on the bench, Denver is actually a decent D and are top 10 against the pass. Bush is going against the 30th ranked vs the run and Mathews is going against the 24th. Another tidbit, Cle & NYJ have allowed 15 20+ runs combined (8 for other and 7 for the other) Denver only half that at 4. Sit Sproles and play the rest of your studs.

mine.. http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=411089