Sign in to follow this  
JSteinle4

Pontential trade

Got offered this trade today:

I SEND Wes Welker

I SEND Willis McGahee

I RECEIVE Adrian Peterson

I RECEIVE Torrey Smith

My RB/WR's (We start 2RB,1 RB/WR, 3 WR/TE's in our league)

RB Darren McFadden

RB Willis McGahee

RB Fred Jackson

RB Rashad Jennings

WR/TE Wes Welker

WR/TE Julio Jones

WR/TE Miles Austin

WR/TE James Jones

WR/TE Tony Gonzales

What do you guys think?? Any reason not to do it?

No reason not to do it. AP is a stud. Just to play devil's advocate to make the most informed decision possible.

AP does have a tough schedule the rest of the way that include good rushing defenses like SEA, CHI, HOU, and TB. His schedule for the semi and finals of the season are STL (who have gotten much better the pass few games against the rush) and HOU (who I already mentioned.

On the other side, the Broncos upcoming schedule is very good. A lot of defenses in the lower half of rushing defense. Also, Peyton likes to throw short passes to his RBs (even better if you're in a PPR). Willis is in a situation where he could be a top 10 RB.

If Cam Cameron can ever figure out that Torrey is way better then an over the hill Boldin, then this trade could be even better, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon. I mean, he won't even give it to Ray Rice! Because of this, I'm not completely sure that the jump from Willis to AP is exceeds the drop down to Smith from Welker.

How can you not do this trade?

you are getting AP here. AP is a top 4rb this year. DMac has underwhelmed. And AP has hit his stride. he could finish as the #1 RB this year for all you know. it's hard to send welker but torrey is servicable as a wr2/3. with julio, austin and smith. i would do this in a heartbeat.