Sign in to follow this  
freehi

Cam Newton or someone from the scrap pile?

Full team in the sig, 10 team standard scoring league.

Line up this week looks something like:

QB: ????????

RB1: Lesean McCoy

RB2: Stevan Ridley

WR1: Percy Harvin

WR2: Demaryius Thomas

TE: Gronk

W/R: Julio Jones

K: Walsh

DST: 49rs

Flacco is on bye and Cam is playing the Bears. If you look at Cam's stats against the Bears last year he's tempting (like he has been all year to no avail), and my only other options are Weeden, Ponder, Tannehill, or Hasslebeck. I have 1 open roster spot.

What would you do?

Hasselbeck, Indy D isn't great and people are putting up points on them. He should have 2 TDs and 250 yards.

Cam would be a solid gamble though, he could put up 3 TDs and 300 yards, but he could also put up 0 Tds and 2 INTs. If you aren't confident about the rest of your team and need large QB #'s go with Cam. Hasselbeck would be the safe play in my opinion.

Hasselbeck, Indy D isn't great and people are putting up points on them. He should have 2 TDs and 250 yards.

Cam would be a solid gamble though, he could put up 3 TDs and 300 yards, but he could also put up 0 Tds and 2 INTs. If you aren't confident about the rest of your team and need large QB #'s go with Cam. Hasselbeck would be the safe play in my opinion.

I agree totally.

I appreciate the feedback. I'll give him a look. Would I be crazy to trust the rookie Weeden?

I don't know about him but he's prob gaur entered like 12-15 I'd say yes