Sign in to follow this  
nocarbs

Rain in Cleveland

its drizzling now and in the 40's...windy too. It may be tough throwing today. I could see a lower scoring game due to the conditions that are not supposed to change. I may pull M Floyd from my lineup...

well...its a steady drizzle and the high is 44*, winds 20 - 30 mph. Certainly not weather Rivers or Weeden is used to...I replaced M Floyd with Bowe, but Rivers will probably throw for 300 :-/

I'm nervous too. I replaced M Floyd with B Stokley in my flex position. Believe on a normal day with similar matchups I would go with Floyd, but weather and NO Def could not pass up the chance of Stokley on the backside for Manning. Plus he and Manning have done a fairly good job of producing the last 4 weeks on limited targets.

interesting, maybe I will now sit Josh Gordon. probably overthinking because of bad weather usually that opened some big plays up..

arrrgh

Read the whole thing. Has a piece about Cleveland as well.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2107/michael-vick

The real effects of Hurricane Sandy are not expected to hit Philadelphia until roughly 4 p.m. ET Sunday.

As of 11:10 a.m. Sunday, it was dreary in Philadelphia but there was no precipitation. While there will be scattered showers throughout the area during the Eagles/Falcons game, the wind is not expected to gust over 20 mph. We wouldn't hesitate to start Matt Ryan, Michael Vick and everyone else involved. The worst weather right now appears to be in Cleveland, where heavy rain and wind is already coming down ahead of Chargers/Browns. Other games that are expected to be affected by weather include Jets/Dolphins and Steelers/Redskins, where quarterbacks will be dealing with wet footballs and some wind. Oct 28 - 11:10 AM

Source: Weather.com

The real effects of Hurricane Sandy are not expected to hit Philadelphia until roughly 4 p.m. ET Sunday.

As of 11:10 a.m. Sunday, it was dreary in Philadelphia but there was no precipitation. While there will be scattered showers throughout the area during the Eagles/Falcons game, the wind is not expected to gust over 20 mph. We wouldn't hesitate to start Matt Ryan, Michael Vick and everyone else involved. The worst weather right now appears to be in Cleveland, where heavy rain and wind is already coming down ahead of Chargers/Browns. Other games that are expected to be affected by weather include Jets/Dolphins and Steelers/Redskins, where quarterbacks will be dealing with wet footballs and some wind.

interesting, maybe I will now sit Josh Gordon. probably overthinking because of bad weather usually that opened some big plays up..

arrrgh

Struggling with Gordon too. I can grab Broyles or Shorts right now off the ww and plug him in. What do you think?

i agree...bad weather will probably yield a big play or two, but if either team can establish a running game, i see less passes than usual. I have Bowe in for Floyd, even though B Quinn blows. I could play Felix instead of Bowe in ppr...any thoughts?