Sign in to follow this  
Mr_X

This trade looks GREAT tonight but...

This trade was offered to me on Tuesday night. Ive been trying to break it down but theres allot of angles to it. Looking for a little insight on this puzzling trade.

I was offered Hakeem Nicks and Titus Young for Antonio Brown and DeAngelo Williams. The owner believes Williams is going to be traded to a contender, possibly Green Bay. This gives Williams more value than hes had all season, right? Rotoworld reported today via [Profootballtalk on NBCSports.com] theres a "Viable chance DeAngelo is traded".

Nicks and Brown have about the same value. But if Nicks gets back to 100% he should have more value. Eli makes me think really hard about this too. The last few weeks havent been too good. Im just done with Brown, see my rant last week in the FU thread LOL. If Williams doesnt get traded hes no more than waiver fodder imo, which leaves me with Young who at least has value now that nate burleson is done for the year. But if Williams does get traded he should have more value being a starter somewhere than Young is currently being the No.2.

I play in what some call a "gangnam style" league. Essentially its a 2QB league with less restrictions than most standard leagues. I for one enjoy the setup and love the combinations you can use each week when setting your lineup. Check out my sig for scoring and roster settings.

Let me ask everyone this. If he does get traded to lets say Green Bay would you still do this trade? The only other teams mentioned as "maybes" would be Arizona or Dallas [Jerry Jones has deep pockets].

Let me ask everyone this. If he does get traded to lets say Green Bay would you still do this trade? The only other teams mentioned as "maybes" would be Arizona or Dallas [Jerry Jones has deep pockets].

Well he's not getting traded to Green Bay I know that much. Thompson has pretty much made it public that he's not looking to spend money on a stud RB, he'd rather have it for Matthew's and Rodger's extensions. J-Stew seems to be taking over the #1 Role, and Nicks is going to continue to improve as he gets healthier. I really don't think Williams is going to get moved, and Antonio Brown has been frustrating all year. Take the trade.

Thanks for everyones insight!! I pulled the trigger on this trade at 1:30pm est. So far no news on any trades taking place.