Sign in to follow this  
dburras

Subscript out of Range error in Draft Buddy

I just updated projections from FFT and now when I attempt to seutp Draft Buddy with the new projections, I get a "Run-Time error '9': 'Subscript out of range'" error message. The buddy worked fine prior to doing the updated projections. I need some help with this because my draft is tonight!

Appreciation in advance,

dburras

Try keeping the Compiler open in the background when you run the Buddy setup.

Did you delete anything in the Compiler or Buddy files? Is there a particular point in the process that you can see where the error occurs?

All I had changed was updating the projections. Hadn't done anything else with the file. Was able to get around it by closing, not saving any changes, reopening, and reupdating the projections. I must have done something to the original, just not sure what it was.

I had the same thing happen because I deleted the IDP tab. I really didn't need them and didn't want them getting into the way of my draft. I'm in the process of resetting up all my stuff with fresh files. It did work starting over. When I hit debug (I have Visual C++ installed) it was hung up on the copying and pasting of IDP which led me to the conclusion.

Yes, people have run into issues by deleting sections or tabs in the Compiler or Buddy. The best thing to do if they are really in the way is to hide them. I think the programming should still work then if hidden.