Sign in to follow this  
jfloisillest

Matt Ryan for Doug Martin

Give Martin; Receive Ryan

I have Peyton, M. Lynch, Martin, CJ Spiller and Donald Brown on my roster

Why would you downgrade your RB to get a 2nd QB who is basically matching the output of Manning? You would be severely limiting your RB output. :thumbsdown:

Why would you downgrade your RB to get a 2nd QB who is basically matching the output of Manning? You would be severely limiting your RB output. :thumbsdown:

Yea I get that but with Nicks out for the year I was thinking Martins numbers will suffer big time

Yea I get that but with Nicks out for the year I was thinking Martins numbers will suffer big time

But Brown is a throwaway and Spiller could go back to a RBBC or get injured again and then you would be screwed but you would have a really nice back up QB

Keep Martin. His stock is on the rise bigtime! Peyton will equal for the most part Ryans production. Unless your in a 2QB league I wouldnt do it.

My Question

I think Martin has peaked,it is unlikely he will match last weeks performance.If you are going to get rid of him now would be the time.

Hell to the NO! You'll be second guessing QB slot rest of year and seriously downgrade RB depth/matchup flexibility

Don't do it. Martin is still a RB1 even with downgrades or lower expectations. If it is a PPR, you might be ok with Spiller but I would not do this trade to add bench. I like RBs.

Please help!