Sign in to follow this  
cheesesteaks

Trade help

I have been offered Jimmy Graham, Lance Moore, Arizona DST for Doug Martin, Jordy Nelson, Gresham. I will reject this trade, but is it worth it to offer Martin and Gresham for Graham? Make another trade?

Standard league all TDs 6 pts (QB,WR,WR,RB,RB,FLEX,TE)

My team:

QB: Romo, Rivers

RB: Martin, CJ2k, Jennings, Spiller, LeShoure, Hillis

WR: Julio, Nelson, Decker, Broyles

TE: Gresham, Pitta

His Team:

QB: Manning, Freeman

RB: Forte, Donald Brown, Woodhead

WR: Harvin, Welker, Nicks, Heyward-Bey, Moore

TE: Graham, Keller

If that were me, I think I'd stay where I was. You have a nice crew of RBs but I think I'd like to keep them and not trade Martin. He's really been lighting it up. But, I don't think it'd be a bad move either if you did it.

I would probably stay where you are BUT if you can get another solid RB and WR for Martin I might do it. I think this is the week to trade high for Martin

I like the two for one in your case. Martin for Harvin and Nicks or Graham and Nicks. I think Nicks value is at the perfect spot to steal him in this trade before he has a big week. Or you could add your TE to the mix so he wouldnt feel depleted at the TE position after the trade. Martin and Gresham for Graham and Nicks. In that case you would have to drop a player to add two, might as well give the dropped player to him instead to give the appearance of sweetening the deal. Plus I keep reading how the lose of TB LG Carl Nicks is going to hurt Martin in the long run. Might as well sell as high as possible before that happens.

My link

I'd go after two of Harvin, Welker, Nicks. Moore and Graham are going to cannibalize each other to some degree, plus Moore is inconsistent and Graham is dinged up.