Sign in to follow this  
falcons88

T Young, JulioJones, D Moore

I need two and with all this talk of Megatron hurting I lean towards Young, but I love the other guys. Help.

I would sit.....J . Jones.....I know it is a hard decision but if you are in a PPR league I like Moore for 80 yards and a Td and Detroit's run game is weak and Staford can connect with Young for big points.....especially if Megatron is plays if he is out more attention on Young but Dallas is pretty good on defending WR's and it seems J . Jones seems to do better away vs at home. White seems to do better at home...IM...humble...opion

I'm gonna agree and say sit Julio. It does feel a little counter-intuitive, but if you look at his numbers it's pretty black and white with home vs. away. Plus, while TB is looking hot lately, they still have something like the 30th ranked pass defense in the NFL. With Moore distancing himself as the leading receiver in Oakland, I like him this week, and remember Carson Palmer is still pretty damn good at throwing a football!

Would say Moore and seems a bit of a toss-up between Jones & Young. Still not 100% sold on Young, and not sure can put a lot into road vs home stats yet. Still, would have to give a slight nod to Young over Jones at least due to matchups...

Thanks for mine!