Sign in to follow this  
rvolpe21

trying to get gronkowksi

In a 12 team league, I start two rbs and a flex wich is usually my 3rd rb. Currently I have d murray, mathews, magahee, mendenhall, ballard/brown, and james starks. My tight end is antonio gates who other than a few weeks has done nothing. Im thinking og offering one of my big name rbs mrray mathews magahee for gronkowski or graham, any thoughts on this?

In a 12 team league, I start two rbs and a flex wich is usually my 3rd rb. Currently I have d murray, mathews, magahee, mendenhall, ballard/brown, and james starks. My tight end is antonio gates who other than a few weeks has done nothing. Im thinking og offering one of my big name rbs mrray mathews magahee for gronkowski or graham, any thoughts on this?

Hmm... Gronk and Graham are basically receivers in TE bodies. You mention "big name" RB's but I am not sure they are 1) that "big name" and 2) enough to secure the likes of Graham, let alone Gronk.

You could offer Gates and one of those, say Mathews - maybe the guy would bite.

But Murray or Willis for Gronk? I'd say no. He is just not your prototypical TE - he's so much more valuable.