Sign in to follow this  
eddiemac1

Who to play

So my first question on who to start this week is out of-

T.Smith playing at Pitt and we know how bad Flacco is when he's not at home.

B.Hartline playing Buffalo thurs night

D.Amendola playing the Jets

I need to play two of the three??

My second question on who to start this week is-

D.Woodhead playing the Colts

L.Stevens Howling playing Atlanta and you can run on Atlanta

I need the guy who gets the most points (TD's/Yds)

By the way it is a ppr league

hartline and Amendola are probably your safest plays... I can see Balt grinding it out with Rice.

Same with LSH.. The way Bellichec works sometimes is rotating the rock carrier... sometimes. Last week it was Woodhead, this week it will probably be the Ridley show... I hope not I am playing against Ridley but I have a feeling

hartline and Amendola are probably your safest plays... I can see Balt grinding it out with Rice.

Same with LSH.. The way Bellichec works sometimes is rotating the rock carrier... sometimes. Last week it was Woodhead, this week it will probably be the Ridley show... I hope not I am playing against Ridley but I have a feeling

Yeah i'm thinking Howling might have a decent day knowing that Beanie will be back the following week

Last week ridley had 22 carries for 98 yrds and a TD. Woodhead only had one carry. Granted he got a TD on it and a receiving TD, but I'm fairly sure Ridley owns NEs backfield. Sorry for posting off topic.

I agree it should be Hartline and Amendola. Hartline is Tannehill's go to guy and Buffalo's DEF is not good and Amendola is PPR Gold.

Definitely Stephens-Howling. Atlanta's run DEF is bad.