Sign in to follow this  
dma1

Need 2-will answer yours

I am in a 14 team PPR league and have a tough call for may final two spots..

1. Reece vs. Bengals-if DMC does not go this weekend he is a no brainer to start but if DMC plays I am not sure

2. Charles vs. Denver-good player on horrible team has great upside but Broncos are playing good D the last few weeks

3. Parmalee vs. Titans-with MJD due back soon could be a one week fill with a very good matchup got 24 carries last week and 80 yards against a good Texans D

4.Hillman vs. Chiefs- good matchup will get the start but will split time with Lance Ball

5. Blackmon vs. Titans-blew up last week vs texans Henne loves him but can he be the guy there with Shorts playing well

Thanks in advance!!

I am in a 14 team PPR league and have a tough call for may final two spots..

1. Reece vs. Bengals-if DMC does not go this weekend he is a no brainer to start but if DMC plays I am not sure

2. Charles vs. Denver-good player on horrible team has great upside but Broncos are playing good D the last few weeks

3. Parmalee vs. Titans-with MJD due back soon could be a one week fill with a very good matchup got 24 carries last week and 80 yards against a good Texans D

4.Hillman vs. Chiefs- good matchup will get the start but will split time with Lance Ball

5. Blackmon vs. Titans-blew up last week vs texans Henne loves him but can he be the guy there with Shorts playing well

Thanks in advance!!

I would go with Charles and Reece.

Reece has been a PPR monster. Even if McFadden comes back, I think he has done enough to be a solid flex starter. Especially in PPR Leagues.

I still like Charles in PPR leagues, since he will get a lot of dump passes and he's the go to guy with the Chiefs.

I don't feel comfortable with the other 3, since they only had 1 good week.

see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=413089

Reece

Charles

Hillman

In that order hillman over Charles possibly if he gets majority of touches away from ball. Just don't know how active ball will be. Hillman matchup as good as possible ,though.

I think this is easy!

Reece and Hillman.

They will both get 6+ rec.'s.

Hillman may not a lot of work running...but will get all the backfield rec.'s

This is that game where everyone says...wow he has speed and is so elusive...great future RB.

Next week....sit Hillman though!

I think Charles and KC are doomed.

I need help!

http://www.fftodayfo...howtopic=413220