Sign in to follow this  
Tuxedosam

Hurting for a QB

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I pick up on WW?

• Colin Kaepernick SF vs NO
    • Chad Henne JAC vs TEN
    • Or am I better off getting someone else on WW such as Romo or Locker??

I have Stafford and Flacco and im hurting for a QB replacement. Stafford having tough matchups for the rest of the season and Flacco.....What can I say? haha! What do you guys think? Should I pick up Kaepernick or Henne to replace Flacco and take my chances or am I better off with others on WW?? Opinions??

Kaepernick or Romo. Kaepernick looked very good last night and he can run. Romo has a pretty favorable schedule and 3 great receivers--but the question is will he get enough time w/ that horrid O-line and no running game.

In my opinion, I don't think Kaepernick will be the starter unless Alex Smith plays terrible next week; I think Harbough will go back to Smith because of how good he played in his previous game.

I'd feel comfortable starting Romo over the others listed. Stafford has some tough games coming but he's still a good QB with great weapons. Flacco like you said is Flacco so its always a toss up with him. Romo has some great weapons as well and has shown he can play. For me its between Romo and Stafford depending on the matchup with Flacco and Locker in the next tier of QB. I'd rank them like this:

1. Romo (easier schedule like jeffcoat said)

2. Stafford

3. Flacco

4. Locker

I read that Alex Smith might not start next week and he is still in the middle of his concussion evaluation so its close to Smith not playing this week but we will see anything can change still.

If Kaepernick is named the long term starter, I would say he offers the most upside. If not, Romo has a nice schedule the rest of the way and is by far the most proven other guy available. I personally would pick up Romo.

Please see mine: "Are Jags' WRs addable?"

If Kaepernick is named the long term starter, I would say he offers the most upside. If not, Romo has a nice schedule the rest of the way and is by far the most proven other guy available. I personally would pick up Romo.

Please see mine: "Are Jags' WRs addable?"

You have to go with Romo out of this group.

And to answer your question, Jags receivers are not only addable, but startable !!!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=413129