Sign in to follow this  
Madler

Lineup issues

1. QB

RG3 v. Cowboys

Ryan v. TB

I got it wrong last week playing Ryan and sitting RG3. But Tampa is 3rd worse against the pass and Dallas is 5th best. Plus Romo is 5-0 on Thanksgiving.

Who would you go with.

2. Flex

Andre Brown v. Packers

Last 4 games 8, 8, 8, and 14 pts. Bradshaw limited again in practice, but plays every week

Shonn Greene v. Pats;

only 6 points last week. Powell got the two goal line runs. Coach said he likes committee. His last 4 games, 34, 14, 9 and 5. The 14 was against the Pats in NE, this game is home.

Torrey Smith v. Chargers

Last 4 games, 4, 10, 18 and 0. Chargers Defense is not so hot

James Jones v. Giansts

Last 4 games,5, 17, 12 and 3

Leave a link. I will answer yours

I have Ryan and I will not let a bad game chnage my mind about him he is playing against a soft seconday start him with confidence

If Bradshaw does not play I like brown if not I like Greene with this kind of close call it is the matchup that is the factor and the Pats D is not very good

I'd go with Ryan. He's been great almost all year - and you've got to think they focused on safer plays / his decision making this week, after last week's performance!

At FLEX - I actually like J. Jones. Remember what DAL's WR3 Ogletree did to NYG DEF in the kick-off game for the '12 season?!?

Please see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=413228

I like ryan still... RG is tempting but not vs dallas secondary.. I see him rushing for a td today but not so hot thru the air - so stick to your guns.

flex -

T smith would be my first guess...

then jones for a td against a weak nyg secondary - my opinion is this game could go either way but they will be throwing for sure w those rbs.

I'm a fan of A brown (also an owner) and if the coaches give him the opportunity again he will deliver again ...just won't happen till AB gets hurt.. Bradshaw is a good back with change of pace ability but brown has shown he can get you the short yards with the style he runs the football. Its exciting to see as a fan 3 rb's with talent but if they could just figure out how to use them... ;)

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=413223