Sign in to follow this  
Chi-city hooligans

Keeper Dilema (will answer yours)

I'm in a 12 team non-ppr league we start 1 qb, 3 rbs, 3 wrs, 1 te, 1 flex, 1 D/st, 1 k

Roster

Qbs- P. manning, Luck

Rbs- T. Richardson, Gore, Bush, J. Charles, BJGE, D. Thomas, Dwyer, Ball

Wrs- T. Smith, S. Smith, Harvin, Reggie Wayne

Tes- Antonio Gates, Dwayne Allen

It's an auction draft and we keep 3 players for the same salary they had last year. I have the Manning/Luck dilemma. Our trade deadline is still open and I was thinking about trading Luck and would then be keeping manning for next year. Crazy to give up luck in a keeper league?? Luck will cost me $4 next year and peyton $19 if that matters. My other keepers will be Richardson and Harvin that will cost $26 and $17 respectively. Should I consider keeping charles? especially since romeo will be gone and the new coaching staff may actually give him legitimate amounts of work. Charles would cost $35. First year i'm in a keeper league

Give me a link and i'll answer yours.

Any ideas? It gets more and more interesting considering peyton and luck keep getting closer and closer in their overall point differential. Broncos lately have been too good and manning has no need to throw a ton/

seems like alot of $$ for harvin and Charles...

If harvin kept his pace before injury he'd be a top 7ish wideout and most in that range go in atleast the upper 30's-40's. Ya it's iffy on charles if he performs in the top 8 or so it might be worth it though. It may depend on who ends up coaching kc and their qb situation. (top guys in draft i.e. foster, rice, mccoy went for in the 70's and 60's.)

Keep Luck. Colts offense is only gonna get better. As much as I like Peyton he's a wrong tackle away from not playing ever again. Money wise also makes a lot more sense.

ya i guess keeping luck was the way i was leaning, just hate to throw out a top 5 qb especially now that he will go for big money. So should luck be my clear cut starter next year or should i be looking to draft a decent qb?