Sign in to follow this  
tmr8188

forte or moreno?

Literally torn on who to play. Historically the bears do pretty poorly against the packers. Just need a consensus.

I've got the same decision(also throw in Murray)..leaning towards Moreno although every projection says Forte(?)

Same dilemma also have bje tomorrow night in the mix. Starting Lynch for sure, not sure about Denver situation. I have peyton also and feel like if he can't find wr he will have safety outlet in Moreno for 3-5 nice dumpoffs. I am leaning towards Moreno but hard to part with #1 pick

I'd go with Forte, the better player, less risky, and a focal point of his offense every week. Do you want to trust Moreno in a playoff game? I'll believe the hype if he has another strong start this week, but I wouldn't risk starting him when it counts. He's not getting 32 carries again...

I'd go with Forte, the better player, less risky, and a focal point of his offense every week. Do you want to trust Moreno in a playoff game? I'll believe the hype if he has another strong start this week, but I wouldn't risk starting him when it counts. He's not getting 32 carries again...

I am a Bears fan and as much as I want to start Forte I am having my doubts. Who know we might get it together and beat down the Packers Sunday (please do!).

Although I hope he sucks because I am matched up against him i'd go with Moreno. He's no Jamaal Charles who put up 200 yards against Baltimore's Defense, but I think that says enough