Sign in to follow this  
cwu8six

WR/RB dillema...recent studs...does it last?

Last week my receivers went off...unfortunately it was a bye week so it meant nothing, but with the success its put me in a tough spot to make a decision.

Which 3 WR's do I roll with this week:

Danario

Roddy

Wallace

Garcon

Initial thought was Roddy, Danario and Garcon but if RG3 is out how much of a drop off does Garcon have? And I kind of like Wallace again since Big Ben is back in the game.

Need 2 RB's:

ADP

Bryce Brown

David Wilson

Obviously ADP is in the lineup, but my concern is Bryce Brown against a solid run defense this week and the bigger issue is Bryce plays on Thursday night and if I pull him from the lineup its still unknown whether or not Bradshaw will be ready to go so Wilson isn't even a guaranteed start.

Thoughts/suggestions/prognostications

Thanks

Last week my receivers went off...unfortunately it was a bye week so it meant nothing, but with the success its put me in a tough spot to make a decision.

Danario

Roddy

Wallace

Garcon

Initial thought was Roddy, Danario and Garcon but if RG3 is out how much of a drop off does Garcon have? And I kind of like Wallace again since Big Ben is back in the game.

Need 2 RB's:

ADP

Bryce Brown

David Wilson

Obviously ADP is in the lineup, but my concern is Bryce Brown against a solid run defense this week and the bigger issue is Bryce plays on Thursday night and if I pull him from the lineup its still unknown whether or not Bradshaw will be ready to go so Wilson isn't even a guaranteed start.

Thanks

Tough Call on both. I'd go Roddy (should be a shootout), Danario (been a stud lately) and Wallace (great rapport with Big Ben in a must win game). I have Garcon myself and worried about that also, but if Cousins starts I think he will still look to Garcon often; I'm more worried about RG3 starting and sucking because he can't throw off that sprained knee...I HATE Thursday games for this reason. David Wilson will get a good amount of carries, there is no way Bradshaw can carry the ball 20 times with a sprained knee and they'll want to keep him healthy for the playoffs. The matchup is there for Wilson as opposed to Brown tonight. They are saying Bradshaw is going to play but I don't buy that he'll get majority of carries. If you agree, roll the dice and go with Wilson and the matchup but I still think Brown will be fine tonight. He's a good runner and may not go crazy but I think he'll put up some points and won't have two dud games in a row.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=414791

Danario

Roddy

Wallace

Garcon

Need 2 RB's:

ADP

Bryce Brown

David Wilson

Thanks

On the WRs, you have to play Roddy White and Danario Alexander for certain. Roddy is neck and neck with Julio Jones for the #1 WR spot on that team in an offense that loves to pass (what're they going to do, run it with Turner? HA!). Danario has at least a TD or 100 yds+ in 4 of 5 games, with 5 TDs in that stretch. And he's going against the unbelievably bad Carolina D. So it comes down to Wallace and Garcon. I'd probably lean Wallace, even if RGIII plays. Wallace is a different man with Big Ben back in the lineup, and they're in a dome in Dallas. Garcon will have Haden on him outside in Cleveland, so who knows what the weather will be like. I don't think you can necessarily go wrong with either, but I'd go with Wallace.

On the RB situation, I'd probably go Brown, only because you can't afford the risk that Bradshaw will be active and take his touches. If both were playing on Sunday I'd have said hold. Don't let the Tampa game scare you off of Brown, they did nothing but sell out against the run. They're awful through the air and they know it. It's like they don't even try to defend it.

Please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=414799