Sign in to follow this  
Darthpaul

Struggling with Bryce Brown Decision

League 1 (PPR): Deciding between Brown, Leshoure, & Ridley. Doug Martin is playing as an RB1, but need to decide on an RB2. Although he's been solid, I really don't like Ridley this week. Leshoure has a good match-up against the Cardinals, I have a feeling that Arizona will turn the ball over deep in their zone, and Leshoure could get some good red-zone opportunities.

League 2 (Non-PPR): Deciding between Brown, & Moreno at flex position. Moreno has a pretty good matchup.

Bryce Brown got me into the playoffs with a monster week 13 performance, and he had a monster week 12 too. Last week, not so much, but he only carried the ball 12 times, didn't fumble, played against a tough run defense, and a week pass defense which allowed the offense to rely more on the pass to win. This week, the Bengals pass defense is better than it's run defense, so Brown should get more carries this week, and he is playing at home.

Ultimately, I feel that Brown has the potential to have another monster week (2 TD, 100 total yards). This could be the difference in winning, and advancing to the championship.

Being that Brown plays on Thursday, only makes these decision even harder for me.

Either way, it feels like whatever decision I make, it will be the wrong one.

As somebody who lost because he started Kaepernick over Foles, I understand your fear of making the wrong decision. I would go with Brown despite last week's doughnut. His previous two games testify to his huge upside. The Bengals run defense isn't bad, but it's far more vulnerable than TB's league-leading run D.

i am struggling too...ive had him in and out of my lineup with SJAX. I know SJAX is probably the safer play, but Browns first two weeks leave me drooling...SJAX is currently in my lineup. :(

I'm stuck between Brown and Moreno too. I hate it. I'm going Brown and I hate using players on Thursday night. It's always a low scoring game. Hopefully the trend breaks tonight.

Brown over Moreno, SJAX and Ridley for sure. I think we see a solid game tonight. Neither a monster or doughnut....but closer to monster with the upside to be a monster. There is no WAY any of those 3 guys have a monster, their ceilings are just "above average."

Leshoure is a tougher decision...but I'd probably ride Brown as well. I just have a feeling. Maybe it's just hope, since I'm starting him too....