MY3GSONS

pick 2 most safe starts

Got alot of good options pick safest 2

Moreno vs Cleveland

Lynch vs San Fran

Forte @ zona

Ellis vs Pitt

Thx leave your link

Real tough call man. Moreno has been beasting it lately and Baltimore has a weak run defense this year. He's really the only one for sure I'd go with. The others are toss ups. Lynch is the studliest out of the rest of the 3, but he's going up against San Fran. Don't know much about Arizona's run D and Green Ellis will b playing in a pivitol very competitive game.

Sorry I couldn't give you a better answer.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=415254

If it was me, first of all I would be happy as s*^$ to have these choices. i would go with Lynch and Moreno

Lets face it there is no way you put Lynch on the bench regardless of opposition. So for me it is one of two choices. Forte is not safe, too inconsistent all year regardless of opposition. Moreno has been on fire of late & Ellis is also a safe choice for near 10 fantasy points.

good luck

Lynch and Moreno and don't look back. Lynch went for 119 yards at 49ers.What do u think he's gonna do at home? Moreno is getting the highest carries of any back in the league right now. If that doesn't = consistency I don't know what does. Good luck.