Sign in to follow this  
jls8421

Gore may end up killing me

1st League- 12 team PPR/flex. Already have A Morris, C Johnson, R white and A Johnson going (yeah I went 3 WR in the 1st 3 rounds)

I have Gore @ Seattle, I could sub in S Greene @ home vs. the Chargers, I know not pretty, but not many other RB options as my only other RB is P Thomas.

Second League- 10 team flex/standard. Same thing, Gore in Seattle. I have D Martin, A Johnson and AJ Green going. More options here.

Need to pick two, one RB and a Flex.

Gore @ Sea

Bush @ Home vs. Buff (with D Thomas now on IR)

H Nicks @ Baltimore

E Decker @ home vs. Cle

J Jones @ home vs. Tenn

I probably have to go with Gore in League 1 but am looking for some in put on the 2nd.

Leave link.

Thanks for your reply to my post....here are my thoughts regarding Gore vs. Seattle: In a nutshell, SIT HIM if you have a better option....

In league #1, keep your lineup as you have it listed (with three WRs). But if you HAVE to choose between Gore and Greene....Gore all the way

Team #2: Bush and Decker

ummm just an fyi last time gore played Seattle in week 7 he went for 131 on 16 carries. I would keep gore over greene for team 1 because I think with greene splitting carries gore is safer. On team 2 Bush definitely has more upside especially with Thomas out but Gore is probably the safer play. It depends if you are favored or not. If not go bush if yes i'd take gore who i think is more or less guaranteed atleast 70 yards and a possible tuddy.

Thanks for answering mine1

1st....

Greene....Tougher task but he is the only reliable option currently worth starting in this offense.

2nd....

Bush...He has a great match up against Buffalo this week and Thomas is nursing a knee injury.

Jones...

Strong game last week, he backs it up with another very good effort against the Titans.