Sign in to follow this  
jcmilday

2 QB leagues Draft

Wanted to see if you guys have ever played in a league like this and if so do you have some experience on how or whom you should draft first. This is new for our league this year as we are trying to change it up a little.

Start 2 QB's. 1pt-25yds 6pt-TD -4pt-int 5pt bonus 300yd

start 2 RB

Start 2 WR

Start 1 Flex (RB,WR,TE)

Start 1 TE

Start 1 DEF

Just trying to see if I should draft 2 QB's in the first 3 rounds. I am sure they will go fast. Any experience with this let me know. Thanks

Do you know your draft position? 6PT tds and the yardage bonus definitely make a difference. Especially If RBs and WRs don't have bonuses If it is PPR or not does as well. I've never seen a -4 for ints but it's hard to tell wether or not that devalues QBs or places an even higher importance on having good ones.

For me in 2 QB leagues I want to secure 1 top 10 in the first or early second then try to get 2 more later in the draft that to play matchups between.

More talent at RB and WR will be pushed deeper into the draft if an early QB run goes off the board.

I completely agree with the other poster. You need at least one good qb, no less than Stafford; then you can get two ore serviceable qbs for match ups.

Be aware of a qb run or secondary run so ur third qb is not rom the Jets.

This is my 11th yr in 2 qband will never play single qb again.

naw go get a rb and wr early ..and dont follow the others ..then go get yourself back to back qb then two rounds later get another

We do not know our draft position yet. RB's and WR's do get a bonus 3pts at 100yds and are scored 1pt at 10yds. It is also a .05ppr. Thanks for the help. Looking at last years scoring QB's were ahead of RB's in scoring. QB's scored on average 20 to 30pts a gave unless they had a monster game or didn't come to play. RB's scored 15 to 20pts a game and again unless they went off. Sounds like grabbing one of the top QB's as quick as possible is the way to go and then getting a second by the 3rd or 4th round. I know you have to see what happens in the draft but in years when we didn't play this way QB's went quick so I can only imagine they will fly off the board this year.

I've been experimenting with trying to get Graham in the second but in a 2 QB league it really leaves me set back elsewhere. I was trying go QB round 1, Graham round 2. Then I feel stuck trying to get 3 RBs and another QB in the next 4 rounds which leaves my WRs less than desirable. So I was trying RB round 1, Graham round 2 and waiting until the third round for my first QB I'd be starting with like Andy Dalton as my #1.