Sign in to follow this  
panthro

12 Team PPR Draft - Rate Me, Where Should I Look for Help?

I just started a new job about a month ago and I'm getting married in like five weeks so I haven't had the time I usually do to keep up with camp news and obsess about Fantasy sleepers and build a huge draft board. So I kinda did this one on the fly. I was picking first in a 12 team, two keeper league (talent pool shallowed quickly with 24 off the board before the draft even started). The league projects me with only 2 wins this year and coming in 9th overall. However, last year I was projected as the #2 team overall before the season started and ended up at number 11.

Anyway, enough talk. Like I said, 12 teams. 2 RB, 2WR, 1 RB/WR Flex. .75 PPR. 6 points for all TD's.

IDP (2LB, 2DB, 2DL) 1 point per tackle, 6 points for sacks and INT's, 3 points for FF, 1.5 for Pass Deflected

QB: Romo, Russell Wilson

WR: Andre Johnson, Roddy White, Michael Floyd

RB: Alfred Morris, Le'Von Bell, DeAngelo Williams, Pierre Thomas, Kenjon Barner

TE: Jason Witten, Jordan Cameron

K: David Akers

LB: Jerod Mayo, Russell Allen, Manti Te'o

DB: Mark Barron, Courtland Finnegan

DE: Cameron Jordan, Julius Peppers

Looks weakest at RB to me. A lot riding on Morris avoiding a sophomore slump and Bell, who is a rookie, living up to expectations. I'm a little surprised you had the first overall pick with this crew - people in your league must keeper 1st round talent like crazy. Do they not give up a draft spot for each keeper?

If Russell Wilson lives up to his hype, you'll be over-covered at QB. One of them might be good trade material, if you have any teams that got stuck with weak QBs.

Just make sure you find out if Manti Te'o knows your fiancee first. Might want to cut him if the answer seems fishy.