Sign in to follow this  
madd futher mucker

Great smack talk - post it here!

A sample of what I'm talking about, from one of my league message boards:

"Well I felt pretty damn good about my draft until Yahoo gave me a D+ DEAD ASS LAST DRAFT GRADE! This is more confusing than watching Jason try to count out 40 poker chips in under 2 minutes... Seriously, a D+ draft grade should give me a bigger handicap than Thomas's golf game.

Anyway, I wanted to start a preseason playoff team ranking. If you have time because you are a doctor, ups driver, beer man, salesman, general contractual obligations of light work loads, please give a list of the 6 teams you believe will make the playoffs along with 1 wild-card team. Also list High Point Wiener Award. It's just for fun, do not get your feelings hurt.

The 12 teams are:
Dentanal A$$ Examinator
ZuZu's Pedals (? NO HUMOR WITH THIS ONE)
Bye N'Sync Week
FallBean Swim Ding
Mo'On Tha Go
CaddyHack
Up Yours 2
Gray Trailers, Pay Laters
Schaub Sux Knobs
Gettin off on Busey Pictures (Really Gross by the way)
Fat Drunk and Schtupt
eWrecked on D+'s

I actually listened to some fantasy expert podcast and learned absolutely nothing. If I win this league with a D+ draft rating, you better believe I'll show up next year with a draft board that's been copied & writed! Anything can happen though. Seriously Jason could walk in on Duke in tighty whities with a towel cape on playing some wrestling super hero and the only thing he would notice is the damn flat bill hat. So don't lose your hair over preseason chatter, just make a list and see if you are right."

BTW, my team name is really Mo' Money Fo' Mama in this league, so you can guess which ficticious name I really am. My response:

"I'm pretty sure that the Dentanus A$$ Examinator (edit - he's a local dentist) somehow got his hands on my exclusively copy & writed Superior Draft software program. Did you break into my house in the middle of the night and take it? Is that why my stray dog, Great White Hope disturbed my sleep by barking about a week ago? I guess i shoulda got up and punched your lights out. As a result of ripping me off, he had a superior (for him) draft. But even Dentanus himself would acknowledge that when it comes to fantasy football, I pwn his friggin' a$$.

Fortunately for me, he did not also make off with my exclusively copy & writed Draft Evaluator program. Maybe Great White Hope scared his a$$ away before he completed the heist. At any rate, I ran every team's results through the "Evalulater" (which, btw, is much more accurate than that FootballGuys "Rate My Team" abortion).

It appears that there is an 86.47% chance that the ol' Mo'On Dat Lata Dude's team will win both 1st place and most points honors in the league this year. But then, we all knew that already, right?

But congrats, Dentanus A$$ Examinator. By using my copy & writed draft softwhere, your team does have an 11.11% chance of becoming un-pwned, and winning the league.

Sorry, EWrection (edit - the local CPA). According to the Draft Evalulater, you have exactly a 0.00045% chance of winning this league - ever - in your whole lifetime. But I do love your optimism. Hopefully you accepted your mum and dad's invitation and joined the Henderson Optimist Club. While optimism is contageous, becoming a winner at fantasy football requires much more than just the ability to crunch numbers for a living."

Now can any of you beat something like that?

The draft report card has some flawed algorithms or something. I did an auction 6 wks or so ago before Harvin got hurt and was ranked 9/10 with a D as well. It's a PPR league.

My team was:

QB- Romo, Palmer

RB- McCoy, Bush, Sproles, B Brown

WR- Harvin, Cruz, Welker, Gordon, B Lloyd, Floyd (AZ), Crabtree (stashed on IR)

TE- Witten, Cameron. Cook

Def- Ravens

K- Bryant

Not the best team but far from the worst. Felt it was a very good PPR team until Harvin went out. Felt it was worth way more than a D grade

The draft report card has some flawed algorithms or something. I did an auction 6 wks or so ago before Harvin got hurt and was ranked 9/10 with a D as well. It's a PPR league.

My team was:

QB- Romo, Palmer

Def- Ravens

K- Bryant

Not the best team but far from the worst. Felt it was a very good PPR team until Harvin went out. Felt it was worth way more than a D grade

This is the best you can do with a 10 team league? Do you even WATCH football?

My team was:

QB- Romo, Palmer

Def- Ravens

K- Bryant

RBs are good for ppr, the rest is mostly trash...b Lloyd? Really?

• Like 1