11.07 - Stevie Johnson
12.04 - Lance Moore
13.07 - Le'Veon Bell
14.04 - Josh Gordon
15.07 - Randy Bullock
16.04 - Tampa Bay D/ST

Andrew Luck
LeSean McCoy, Matt Forte, Reggie Bush, Lamar Miller, Le'Veon Bell
Vincent Jackson, Marques Colston, Antonio Brown, Cecil Shorts, Stevie Johnson, Lance Moore, Josh Gordon
Jimmy Graham
Randy Bullock
Tampa Bay D/ST

Holy perfect draft Batman, look at that team,,,,

Is your league full of noobs? The only thing I'm worried about is your WR's since you start 3 AND have a possible fourth in flex. While I'm not to terribly concerned I would love to have seen an unquestioned stud there (although VJax, Colston, Brown, Johnson all have top 10 potential this year.)

Since you can only start a max of 3 rb's is there a way to move one. I would suggest waiting a week or two to see about Bell's health. By then Miller's value should be through the roof. You might be able to package Miller/Brown or Johnson for someone like Dez Bryant or Julio Jones. Honestly though, I'm just nit picking here. I wouldn't want to face this team in a PPR format.

Please See Mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=422567

Holy perfect draft Batman, look at that team,,,,

Is your league full of noobs? The only thing I'm worried about is your WR's since you start 3 AND have a possible fourth in flex. While I'm not to terribly concerned I would love to have seen an unquestioned stud there (although VJax, Colston, Brown, Johnson all have top 10 potential this year.)

Since you can only start a max of 3 rb's is there a way to move one. I would suggest waiting a week or two to see about Bell's health. By then Miller's value should be through the roof. You might be able to package Miller/Brown or Johnson for someone like Dez Bryant or Julio Jones. Honestly though, I'm just nit picking here. I wouldn't want to face this team in a PPR format.

Please See Mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=422567

WR is a little weak here and I knew it would be since I waited until Round 5 but I couldn't not draft Graham at the end of the 3rd and Bush in the 4th.

I don't plan on using a WR at my flex spot much with Bush there and Miller on the bench.

I will most likely try to peice together a trade like the one you suggested in the near future.

There were some very questionable picks, starting in Rounds 4-5. Guys like Alshon Jeffery, Mohamed Sanu, and Kenny Stills were taken around Round 6 or 7.

I was very pleasantly surprised about that.

Wow, questionable indeed. Yeah you couldn't pass Graham or Bush there and you still have strong group of low-end WR1's or high end WR2's. Like I said, I really was nitpicking here.